|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2015; TUV; SGS;BV|
|Model Number:||Titanium tube|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 kg|
|Price:||USD24.00-29.00 per kg|
|Packaging Details:||Inside with plastic bags separate packaging, plywood box outside for protecting.|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500000 kg per month|
|Grade:||Gr1 Gr2 Gr7 Gr9 Gr12||Sample:||Available|
|Processing:||Forging Rolling Annealing||Application:||Chemical Industry, Heat Exchanger|
welding titanium tubing,
titanium round tube
Astm B861 Gr2 Gr7 Gr9 Gr12 Titanium Tube Thick 1.0mm 1.2mm Seamless Industry
As a leading manufacturer of titanium products for over 16 years, Baoji Lihua has exported titanium tube to many countries, including the US, India and Korea etc. The quality of our products is widely recognized. So you should have confidence in our company.
1. Product Feature
Titanium tubes have the feature of light weight, high strength and superior mechanical properties. Titanium tubes are widely used in heat-exchange equipment, such as tube type heat-exchanger, coiled type heat-exchanger, coil heat-exchanger, condensator, evaporator and transmission pipeline. Many nuclear power industry ues titanium tubes as the unit standard tubes.
The seamless titanium tube/pipe is made by extrusion process, and the welded titanium pipe is welded from rolled titanium plate. Generally, the seamless titanium tube has a smaller wall thickness and a smaller caliber.
1. Seamless titanium tube/pipe has high hardness. The hardness HRC of titanium alloy (annealed state) is 32-38.
2. Seamless titanium tube/pipe has low elastic modulus. Titanium alloy (annealed) has an elastic modulus of 1.078 × 10 to 1.176 × 10 MPa, which is about half that of steel and stainless steel.
Seamless titanium tube:
Diameter: O.D 6-108mm
Wall thickness: 0.5-8mm
Length: up to 15000mm
3. Excellent high and low temperature performance. At high temperatures, seamless titanium tubes can still maintain good mechanical properties. Their heat resistance is much higher than aluminum alloys, and their operating temperature range is wide. At present, the working temperature of new heat-resistant titanium alloys can reach 550-600 ℃ ; At low temperature, the strength of titanium alloy is increased than that at normal temperature, and it has good toughness. Low temperature titanium alloy can still maintain good toughness at -253 ℃.
4. Seamless titanium tube has strong corrosion resistance. In the air below 550 ℃, titanium will quickly form a thin and dense titanium oxide film. Therefore, its corrosion resistance is better than that of most stainless steels in oxidizing media such as air, sea water, nitric acid and sulfuric acid, and strong alkalis.
2. Chemical requirements
3. Tensile requirements
|Grade||Tensile strength(min)||Yield strength(min)||Elongation(%)|
|ksi||M Pa||ksi||M Pa|
5. Detailed Images
6. Product Details Information
Standard: ASTM B338, ASTM B861
Specification: OD5.0-114.0mm x WT0.5-7.0mm x 1000-1200mm, OD55mm-914mm x WT1.0-10.0mm x 1000-6000mm, or according to customer’s requirement.
Usage: a) Fluid, gas and oil transport;
b)General service industries (petroleum, food, chemical, paper, fertilizer, fabric, aviation and nuclear);
c)Construction and ornament
e)Boiler heat exchangers
Certificate: ISO9001:2015, TUV, EN10204.3.1
7. Related Products
8. Quality Assurance
A. According to globally recognized standards, such as ASTM, AMS, ASME. Provide third-party inspection reports. ISO Quality Management System.
B. Visual inspection to check surface quality, ensuring without flaw, black dot and other defects.
C. Chemical Composition making sure all chemical components can satisfy customer’s demands.
D. Mechanical Property testing making sure all titanium products have satisfying mechanical features before delivery.