|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Titanium rod|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 kg|
|Price:||USD20.00-31.00 per kg|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood box with soft foam inside for additional protection against any shipping-induced trauma|
|Delivery Time:||18-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300000 kg per month|
|Material:||Pure Titanium, Alloy Titanium||Color:||Natural|
titanium alloy rod,
solid titanium rod
gr2 gr5 gr9 gr12 titanium rod round hex shape dia10mm 25mm 30mm length 3000mm
1. Product Information
A. Standard: ASTM B348, ASTM B381, AMS 4928.
B. Diameter size in stock: 3mm/6mm/8mm/10mm/20mm/30mm, length: 1000mm-6000mm, or cutting to your needed length
C. Shape: Round bar, square bar , hex bar
D. Feature: 1.Polished surface without any defects free from cracks no pitting.
2.Two ends flatting making sure length tolerance and good looking.
F. Process: Hot forging-hot rolling-turning light (polishing)
National standard: GB / 2965-2007, GB / T13810, Q / BS5331-91
American Standard: ASTM B348, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928
Specifications: (Diameter * Length / mm): 8mm-250mm * L
Delivery status: hot processing status, annealing status
1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy bars shall comply with the provisions of GB / T 3620.1, and when repeated inspection is required, the allowable deviation of the chemical composition shall comply with the provisions of GB / T 3620.2.
2. The diameter or side length of the hot-processed bar and its allowable deviation should meet the requirements of Table 1.
3. After hot processing, the rods are cold-rolled (ground) and cold-rolled. The allowable deviation of the diameter of the cold-drawn rods should comply with industry regulations.
4. The out-of-roundness of the bar after turning (grinding) after hot processing should be no more than half of its dimensional tolerance.
5. The length of the indeterminate length of the processed bar is 300-6000mm, and the length of the annealed bar is 300-2000mm. The length of the fixed length or double length should be within the range of the length of the indefinite length. ; The length of the double ruler should also be included in the cut amount of the bar, each cut amount is 5mm. The fixed ruler or double ruler length should be indicated in the contract.
Aerospace, aviation, navigation, ships, seawater desalination, petroleum, chemical industry, mechanical equipment, nuclear power equipment, power equipment, automobile and motorcycle parts, sports and leisure, medical parts, steel and metallurgy, high-tech fields.
Medical titanium rod
Specification: Rolling ￠ 8.0 --- 40mm × L; Forging ￠ 40 --- 150mm × L
Metallographic structure: The grain size of pure titanium is not less than 5 grades, and the TC4 titanium alloy complies with A1-A9.
Surface: black leather surface, car polished surface, polished surface (H11, H9, H8)
Medical titanium rod performance (refer to executive standard: GB / T13810-2007, ASTM F67 / F136)
2. Physical Properties
|Tensile Strength(min)||Yield Strength(min)||Elongation(%)|
3. Chemical requirements
|Titanium Round Bar|
|Diameter (Inches)||Appx. Weight Per Foot||Diameter (Inches)||Appx. Weight Per Foot|
4. Production Process
Titanium rod processing Flow:
Titanium Sponge and master alloys → Compacting electrodes → Melting → Forging → Billets → Procision forging → Machining → Bars
5. Detailed Images
6. Related Product
7. Quality Assurance:
A. According to globally recognized standards, such as ASTM, AMS, ASME. Provide third-party inspection reports. ISO Quality Management System.
B. Visual inspection to check surface quality, ensuring without flaw, black dot and other defects.
C. Chemical Composition making sure all chemical components can satisfy customer’s demands.
D. Mechanical Property testing making sure all titanium products have satisfying mechanical features before delivery.
|Q1.--How can you ensure the product quality?|
--All products are manufactured according to ASTM standard (Bolts are according to ASME
MTC Material Test Certification.
|Q2.--Can you print our LOGO on the products?|
|--Sure, and we welcome the customerized products.|
|Q3.--Can we get the free sample?|
|Q4.--What about the payment terms?|
|--T/T, L/C,Paypal,Western Union,Escrew and MoneyGram etc are all accepted.|
|Q5.--Do you have your website?|
|--Yes, Please click here. http://www.metalstitanium.com(Independent website)|
|Q6.--What is the necessary information for a inquiry?|
--Product name, specification, material grade and quantity. If customized products, your drawing and
special requests also needed.